What are ZEBS & ZBC?
Four Year Bible Schools for Zion Church Leaders
These provide teaching in : Biblical studies, Church Administration, &
Church Activities to African church leaders.
Richard Akers stated that upon arrival in the Transkei, in 1991 ~
To use the classroom environment :
- To train the church leaders to be more Biblical in their ministry.
- To provide a platform to discuss specific issues (within their churches and communities) relating to the amaZioni and their understanding of the Bible.
ZEMA missionaries use these Bible Schools to teach a basic syllabus, which provides elementary knowledge of the Bible, Christian theology and church related teachings.
- Basic introduction and overview of the different books of the Old and New Testament
- The minister (pastor) as well as other church leaders
- Church administration and Church activities, such as worship, Lord’s Supper, Baptism, etc.
- Comparative religions
- Basic systematic theology covering the elementary Christian doctrines, including the doctrine of God, the Scriptures, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit.
- Bible characters
- Preaching (Homiletics)
- Christian maturity
- Exegetical studies in I Timothy and Romans
- Christian disciplines
- Sunday School